HONG KONG!!

Category: , , By polkadottie123
WHOEVER IS ACTUALLY READING THIS I THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG EVEN THOUGHT I KIND OF SUCK AT POSTING MORE OFTEN :D:D:D:D well..... im in hong kong! it rulezzz! we r staying in a freinds house, and it is seriously humid! like... i thought i would never experince somewhere this humid! today are the dragon boat races. i dont really know musch about them , but i do know that they race boats, and that i am going to see them this morning. yea... soooo.... if n e of my freinds r reading this, I MISS U DUDES! COMMENT ON MY BLOG! PLZ! n e way, i dont no what else to write, unlike my sister, who has abnormaly long posts, i have very short ones =]

luv
me
aka
awesome person who rulez da world
lol
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?